3.1

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid:

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Owner Comments

Feb 102012

Sonata Hybrid

Two and a half years ago I leased a Sonata hybrid from broadway automotive in green bay, Wisconsin. I leased the car to include 18,000 miles per year for a total of 3 years, I.e. 54,000 total miles. I was never told by the sales person or the sales manager that the tires on the car were not meant for Wisconsin winters or that they only had a 30,000 mile life or that they were meant for the California climate. This car handles terribly in the winter months, slipping with little traction whenever there is snow on the roads. I was recently told I have to replace the tires before the end of my lease. Being leased a vehicle by a dealership that knew that the tires on it were inferior for the amount of miles I was going to be putting on the vehicle is just plain dishonest and in this case dangerous. The tires put on a vehicle should match the climate the car is sold in. In addition, the tires of a leased vehicle should equal or exceed the lease mileage.

- Baileys Harbor, WI, USA