2001 Hyundai Tiburon fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Hyundai Tiburon:

2001 Hyundai Tiburon Owner Comments

Jul 202001

Tiburon 4-cyl

In the 23 months I have had my car I have had all of the following replaced: 2 batteries, 3 alternators, a feul pressure regulator, a gasket valve, a manifold, a catalic converter, a 3 transmissions (4 if you include the transmission that was in the car when I bought it). I bought the car with 26 miles on it. The very first weekend I had the car the alternator and the battery both had to be replaced. I have put 66,000 miles on this car, but am still dealing with all the problems because the transmission they put in there a couple weeks ago is still making noises. I also had to replace a faulty tire that came on the car, at first the dealership told me I bent my rim, but I took it elsewhere and the tire was bad.

- Indianapolis, IN, USA