2003 Hyundai Tiburon brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Tiburon:

2003 Hyundai Tiburon Owner Comments

May 102011

Tiburon GT V6

E Brake snapping so easily is not a good thing for your vehicle especially when you live in the MOUNTAINS. there are lots of elevation drops in the mountains like my driveway.

- , Rohnert Park, CA, USA

Oct 142006

Hi. The emergency brakes of my manual shift car's not working. I was parking my car as usual and when I pulled the emergency brake up, something snapped. I have to put the emergency brake all the way at the end and its still pretty loose. I don't know much, but maybe a wire got disconnected or something. Can someone please tell me what the problem is and how much it would cost to fix it? Thank you.

- , Centreville, VA, USA