2.9

2004 Hyundai Tiburon transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Hyundai Tiburon:

2004 Hyundai Tiburon Owner Comments

Dec 042006

Tiburon

This is concerning a 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT. I have found this to be a very common problem with many 03-04 Tiburons. In my case, the clutch and flywheel needed to be replaced at 49,450 (12/04/06) and 86,175 (4/21/09) miles. The cost for each repair is almost $2000. I bought this car because I could not afford a more costly car and now I have to pay these ridiculous charges for faulty parts. I don't understand why Hyundai has not done anything about this epidemic of a problem..

- Sprague, CT, USA