2010 Hyundai Tucson accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Tucson:

2010 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Jun 162011

Sometimes when my car is parked in my garage all of the doors lock without me using the fob.I did have the dealer look at this issue, but they were not able to recreate my when I get my oil change I make sure the driver's side window is down, so the car doesn't lock on the mechanic with the keys inside.I also feel that my car doesn't get enough miles to the gallon and it should of been included in the last recall.

- Kenosha, WI, USA