2011 Hyundai Tucson miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Hyundai Tucson:

2011 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Mar 302015

I was driving approximately 70mph down a highway when I heard a loud pop and my sunroof exploded. Glass sprayed all over the interior of the car and with enough force to embed into the center console. I did not see any objects or other road debris that could have flown up and hit me, just the pop and rain of glass shards. I have minor abrasions on my head and face from the glass as a result of the sunroof shattering.

- Vancouver, WA, USA