4.3

2014 Hyundai Tucson brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Hyundai Tucson:

2014 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Apr 242016

Tucson

I was making a left hand turn through an intersection in the outside lane onto the entrance ramp to the interstate. Just before I completed the turn my vehicle swung wide to the right and accelerated, the drivers side wheel braked and locked and the vehicle continued to spin on that tire. When it came to a stop I was facing the direction I had come. Fortunately other cars were able to avoid me and I was able to move the vehicle out of the way. It seems this model had a known issue in 2005. (I did some research when I got home and stopped trembling.) I cannot find where anyone has reported this issue yet. This is a horribly dangerous problem. I'm very lucky and so are the people on the road with me.

- Macon, GA, USA