2015 Hyundai Tucson seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Hyundai Tucson:

2015 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Oct 062016

Tucson

I was parking in a parking garage and had to make a right turn into a space with cars on both sides. When I normally park, my foot is over the brake and I tap the brake as I go in. In this case, as soon as I began turning right, my car took off like a shot. It felt like a car being floored. I barely missed one of the cars and slammed into a concrete wall, making a 4 X 6 hole in the wall and setting off the air bag in the steering wheel. The car was smoking and I immediately shut it off so there would be no fire.

- New Orleans, LA, USA

Apr 112015

Tucson

While driving the car at 5 mph for no reason the side and curtain airbags exploded!

- New Port Richey , FL, USA