7.7

2016 Hyundai Veloster miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Hyundai Veloster:

2016 Hyundai Veloster Owner Comments

Jun 062016

Veloster

Recently there was a recall issues for the 2016 tucson dct. My 2016 Veloster turbo dct has had the identical issues, which began just a few months after purchasing the car brand new. It's been in and out of the dealership for 5 months now, totaling over 70 days. There have been gas issues - gas fumes smell outside and inside vehicle, losing gas abnormally fast when driving, gas tank not filling to full. The ac rattles intermittently and has blown heat off and on. Most importantly is the safety regarding the 7 speed dual clutch transmission. It is intermittent, but I have captured it on camera three times - once prior to the transmission parts being replaced, and then the entire transmission. And twice after the entire transmission was replaced. Just last Friday, I couldn't drive the vehicle because it seized to shift and accelerate properly five times in a row, the most it has ever happened. I had it towed to the dealership and was placed back into a rental. Today, the dealership says "they can't find anything wrong" (this has been said over the course of 5 months because it's intermittent) and they're forcing me to return the rental - leaving me with unsafe transportation yet again. I've risked my life for months trying to capture video proof, and I have sent the video proof to Hyundai - yet they are still making my return the rental and are not fixing the vehicle, nor do they have a fix for it (already replaced the entire transmission and computer!!). this is a video I created and uploaded to youtube, summarizing some of what's gone on and the video proof I have. Https://www.youtube.com/watch?V=1Y3ecbr07em I have opened a case with Nevada Consumer Affairs who has already reviewed my case and tried negotiating with Hyundai. They have instructed me to open a case with NHTSA and the dmv.

- Boulder City, NV, USA

Apr 232016

Veloster

Claim my car Hyundai..."worldwide " Louisiana.. daiminhngo535@usa.com, 504-248-6190

- Metairie, LA, USA