2.3

2002 Hyundai XG350 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Hyundai XG350:

2002 Hyundai XG350 Owner Comments

Sep 292007

XG350 6-cyl

As my wife was pulling into a parking spot, the driver's side lower ball joint broke off and the wheel collapsed. The wheel, tire, fender, axle and C/V joints were all damaged. My wife was lucky that she wasn't driving at a high rate of speed at the time. When I had it towed to the dealership I was told that it was not covered under my extended "bumper to bumper warranty", because it was a wear item. The car has only 68,000 miles on it. It is a Hyundai xg 350. The warranty, quality and customer service of the Hyundai corporation is defective and unreliable. I will never buy or recommend another Hyundai product.

- Bloomingdale, IL, USA