2005 Hyundai XG350 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai XG350:

2005 Hyundai XG350 Owner Comments

Mar 182015

XG350 6-cyl

While following a line of cars through a local city street my car accelerated coming close to the car in front. I brake, the car did not respond. I used all my strength on the brake pedal and the car responded by going faster. To avoid a collision, I swerved to the right into a convenience store driveway. However, I hit the bumper of the car in front of me and this finally stopped my car. I read on a website that this is not an uncommon problem with this model. Why has there been no recall to solve this problem?

- Pottstown, PA, USA