5.0

2005 Hyundai XG350 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai XG350:

2005 Hyundai XG350 Owner Comments

Jun 212016

XG350 L 6

My air bag light has been on for quite some time now. The ironic thing is that months ago I was looking for an answer to another problem and stumbled upon this forum about the air bag light always being on. At that time my light wasn't on, but within the next few days -there it was- and it goes off from time to time, but is mostly on. I don't know if it is a loose wire or what, but why is it ALWAYS on?

Update from Nov 15, 2016: I was also told that if the lights are on (any of them) that means that they are enabled and therefore will not work when you need them to? Is that true? So if I'm in an accident and the air bag doesn't deploy because Hyundai can't fix this problem, I am to sue them? Just asking.......

- , Glastonbury, CT, USA

Jan 092011

XG350

The air bag light is staying on and I don't know wny. Any suggestions as to the cause of the airbag light staying on?

- , Rochester, MN, USA