2000 Infiniti G20 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Infiniti G20:

2000 Infiniti G20 Owner Comments

Apr 142011

G20 4 cylinder

one cup holder for front of car, stupid

Bought the car in 2011 cause I really need one and I got a deal on it. its an awesome car. estimates 30 city 28 hwy and 23 combines. I actually get between 28 and 31 combined. my one problem with it is that in the front there is one single cup holder. now this would be kinda okay if the radio didn't hover over it only allowing you to put soda cans in the cup holder. so I now have to use themiddle console to put my cups in instead of the cup holder. awesome car but I with the cup holder was good.

- , Arlington, TN, USA