7.0

$6,000.00

2. replace engine (1 reports)
2002 Infiniti I35 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Infiniti I35:

2002 Infiniti I35 Owner Comments

Apr 102012

I35 3.5L

noise underneath the engine sounds like pinging or a rattling sound. it occurs on the second gear or 60 to 70 km an hour.

- , Toronto, Ontario, canada

May 242005

I35

Infiniti refuses to do anything to fix the sludge problem. The car is still under warranty. Infiniti gives you no information about sludge. Infiniti do not tell you that sludge is common, especially in 6 cylinders and that they use a synthetic oil blend when they change the oil at the dealer.

- , Columbus, OH, USA