NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems

1.4

2002 Isuzu Axiom brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Isuzu Axiom:

2002 Isuzu Axiom Owner Comments

Feb 072012

Axiom

My transmission is also given me alot of problems just like others ive spoken with, I bought this vehicle expecting 2 put some money in it but not countinusly for the same minor problems the SUV also goes dead at red lights & stop signs why they cant quiet tell & it uses brakes likes crazy so I was told by the men @ the shop to write so thats what I did hoping it will help anybody else in this situation!

- Mobile, AL, USA