Transmission Slipping

1. replace/rebuild transmission (1 reports)
2002 Isuzu Axiom transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Isuzu Axiom:

2002 Isuzu Axiom Owner Comments

Oct 012015

Axiom ES 3.2L V6

I've already filed a complaint on this truck for rust suspension brackets a few months ago and now this. I've asked already the auto shop for the cost to fix this issue. It will cost around $3000 for a rebuild transmission (labor included), it's to much $$$$$ to my budget or $2500 for a junk transmission (labor included). It is the worse pain in the ass I've ever had and the thing is, my truck has only 100000 miles.

- , Kenosha, WI, USA