Lights Flashing

8.0

1995 Isuzu Rodeo electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Isuzu Rodeo:

1995 Isuzu Rodeo Owner Comments

Dec 162006

Rodeo LS V6

I went to turn the car off and i noticed that the lights were flashing. I figured maybe I hit the hazards. Well it wasn't the hazards. The interior lights were flashing, the exterior front and back lights were flashing. Keys are out of the ignition...... still flashing! I go to start it about 3 minutes after I noticed and now it won't even start. No turn over noise, nothing! I go inside to call my cousin for help. When I came out the lights had stopped flashing so I open the door and they start flashing again. I try to start it, nothing!

JUST FLASHING!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

- , Highland Park, NJ, USA