NHTSA — Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields Problems

2002 Isuzu Rodeo body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Isuzu Rodeo:

2002 Isuzu Rodeo Owner Comments

Jul 312014

Rodeo 4WD 6-cyl

Only a few weeks after vehicle was purchased while driving the frame of the vehicle literally cracked and separated. The rear passenger frame piece was hanging down and forward! we were so grateful this didn't happen just a few miles before when we were on the freeway traveling at 70mph. We could have died!

- Ortonville, MI, USA

Jul 012014

Rodeo 6-cyl

Was driving down the road and my traction bar fell off causing me to crash into the curb. The whole frame is rotting out I had no idea of the recall until I looked into it now. How can I get my truck fixed?

- Fall River, MA, USA

Aug 152012

Rodeo 6-cyl

The frame of my 2002 Isuzu Rodeo has significant frame rust, causing it unsafe to drive.

- Bloomfield, NY, USA