NHTSA — Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood Problems

2002 Isuzu Rodeo electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Isuzu Rodeo:

2002 Isuzu Rodeo Owner Comments

May 072004

Rodeo 6-cyl

I drive an Isuzu Rodeo which was just dianosed with a serious manufacturing malfunction. The housing which holds all the electrical connections is damaged and "could have sorted out the systems in my vehicle" and my vehicle would have stalled out. This damage is so serious, I could not drive my vehicle off the lot. My car is now down 7 -10 days while this repair is made. I was told by the dealership mechanic that this happens in 10% of the vehicles that are returned for repair. I am now out money for a rental and inconvenienced. I think this should be investigated and consumers should be warned of this dangerous and serious manufacturing error.

- Landover, MD, USA