2008 Jaguar XJ seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Jaguar XJ:

2008 Jaguar XJ Owner Comments

Sep 282014

XJ 8-cyl

We was sitting at a stop light waiting on the light to change to green to go. Before the light could change we was struck from behind by another vehicle which was hit by a truck going 45 mph. I hit my head on the dash and no air bag deployed not mines or my partner the driver. I asked Jaguar of hilton head to test my airbags he said no need to test them if we were sitting still the airbags will not deploy. I just got my vehicle back and the air bag light on the passenger side keeps coming on. Something is not right with this airbag.

- Beaufort, SC, USA