NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems

6.3

2011 Jaguar XK fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Jaguar XK:

2011 Jaguar XK Owner Comments

Aug 242011

XK 8-cyl

First episode I was slowing down to turn left and car turned off. I was able to restart car. Jaguar said they would update software. Second episode again I was turning left at low speed when car turned off. I tried restarting car twice and it would not start. I called Jaguar and while on phone the car was able to start. Again they said they would update software.

- North Miami, FL, USA