NHTSA — Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, And Connections Problems

2001 Jaguar XK8 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Jaguar XK8:

2001 Jaguar XK8 Owner Comments

May 102005

XK8 8-cyl

While driving at 60-65 mph on a 4 lane highway the car took a hard turn left. When I attempted to correct it was if I had no steering what so ever. This resulted in a collision and spin out with my car and the other car. My dealer said this can't happen, but it did. The car has not been repaired as I wish to find the cause.

- Arlington, TX, USA