2005 Kia Amanti lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Kia Amanti:

2005 Kia Amanti Owner Comments

Jan 132006

The newer high intensity headlights should be done away with! in order to continue driving on the freeway at night when a vehicle equipped with those bright headlights is approaching in any lane, I must put my left hand & arm up to shield my eyes. I find those lights to be blinding as soon as that car comes into view, even a mile or more down the road. What kind of advantage does it give that other driver to see an extra 50 yards down the road, if it causes someone to have an accident on the other side of the road??! the hid lights are dangerous to other drivers! even with my rearview mirror deflected for glare, those lights are far too bright & when a car with hid's is sitting on my 'shoulder', I have to turn both my rearview mirror & side mirrors down so I can continue to drive. And, yes, I slow down & let them go past me, but just want to let you know my opinion & request that hid's should be hid for good, in the trash!

- Granada Hills, CA, USA