2015 Kia Forte miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Kia Forte:

2015 Kia Forte Owner Comments

May 172016

I was driving 45 on a 4 lane highway the car in front of me had stopped dead in my lane I had plenty of distance to stop but when I applied the brakes I felt the antilock braes vibrate twice and then it felt like I was still going the same speed not slowing me down (I had both feet on brake pedal when I finally stopped).resulting in me striking the car and totaling mine and his. Witnesses said it looked like I had applied the brakes in plenty of time but didn't stop. I did not know he had stopped because he had hit the car in front of him which had pulled to side of road. This was a 4 car accident car 2 hit car 1 and then car 3 hit car 2 leaving car 3 sitting in road which I hit car 3. all because car 2 was looking at a accident in median. I asked to have car brakes checked and they said it would cost to much to hire engineers to check over.

- Jacksonville, NC, USA

Apr 082016

I have a complaint against nalley Kia, lithonia, ga, and the effective tires they are putting O the Kia Forte. I was informed by the service manager chad dalton, that the tire with the bubble is not covered under the road hazard warranty. He tried to say I had hit a pothole and that is what is wrong with the tire. I haven't hit a pothole. I have looked on your site and I see other are having this same problem. I would like this tire replaced, I have only 34,000 miles on the car and they are the original 50,000 miles tire.

- Conyers, GA, USA

Oct 102014

Well leaking water in trunk had to let Kia store in clarksville Indiana take it to fix didn't fix still paying on a lease and they still will not fix it screwing me over do not ever buy a car from Kia store in clarksville Indiana they are crooks mold growing in backseat larry West.

- North Vernon, IN, USA

Aug 242015

While monitoring the rear view camera display to avoid obstacles while backing out of a parking space, the video frame froze creating the impression that I was farther away from obstacles than I actually was as I approached them. It was not immediately obvious that the video frame had frozen, and that updated video information was not being presented. When I looked at the video display it was not showing me the actual real-time situation, it was showing me a video frame from several seconds previous. The video froze for several seconds, but I'm unsure of when it actually started to freeze as I was also monitoring my forward view, so when I looked down at the monitor it wasn't accurate. I stopped motion for several seconds and the video started updating. I found myself (my car) much closer to nearby cars than I had intended. A pedestrian wandering in the path of my vehicle would surely have been hit.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA