2016 Kia Forte lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Kia Forte:

2016 Kia Forte Owner Comments

Apr 082016

Notice my lights would go on & off on dash board during G day times thinking car had dimming effects, then notice when the car was off & lights should be off they would stay on. Then I would be sitting outside look at car & lights would just come on by themselves. The worst I was trying & headlights & insides lights went off while I was driving and continue to do so. I'm scared for me and my family safety. I dont even want the car anymore and sometimes smells like there's electrical burning or something dont know how to explain it.

- Grovetown, GA, USA