2016 Kia Forte lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Kia Forte:

2016 Kia Forte Owner Comments

Nov 042016

Forte

Brake lights stop working took it to the dealership they said they would fix the brake switch but I'm responsible for the bulbs and the relay and also have to wait until Tuesday for the relay. What's the point of paying for a warranty

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Apr 082016

Forte

Notice my lights would go on & off on dash board during G day times thinking car had dimming effects, then notice when the car was off & lights should be off they would stay on. Then I would be sitting outside look at car & lights would just come on by themselves. The worst I was trying & headlights & insides lights went off while I was driving and continue to do so. I'm scared for me and my family safety. I dont even want the car anymore and sometimes smells like there's electrical burning or something dont know how to explain it.

- Grovetown, GA, USA