- December 23: Kia Recalls Sportage and Sorento to Fix Trailer Brake Lights recalls | 24 days ago
- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 55 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 68 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 76 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 78 days ago
2001 Kia Optima
Worst 2001 Optima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuses keep blowing2
- difficulties starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.