- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Kia Optima Recalled After Driveshafts Crack and Break recalls | 8 days ago
- July 28: Kia Recalls Sorento to Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 85 days ago
2001 Kia Optima
Worst 2001 Optima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuses keep blowing2
- difficulties starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.