- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 12 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 18 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- March 31: Kia Cadenza Recalled to Fix Brake Vacuum Hoses recalls | 24 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 55 days ago
2001 Kia Optima
Worst 2001 Optima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuses keep blowing2
- difficulties starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.