- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 17 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 38 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 40 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 56 days ago
2001 Kia Optima
fuel system Problems
Worst 2001 Optima fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- camshaft position sensor circuit malfunction code1
- engine loses power and dies while driving1
- random multiple cylinder misfire1
- system too lean1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.