- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 12 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 47 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 53 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 57 days ago
2001 Kia Optima
fuel system Problems
Worst 2001 Optima fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- camshaft position sensor circuit malfunction code1
- engine loses power and dies while driving1
- random multiple cylinder misfire1
- system too lean1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.