2004 Kia Optima accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Kia Optima:

2004 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Feb 102015

Optima ES 2.4L

I've been at the Premier KIA of Kenner every two months trying to have the remotes fixed since 02/10/15

as of 02/04/16 I'm still trying to have the remotes repaired. Several times I'm told a part has to be ordered when that fails I'm told another part has to be ordered, I sat at KIA from 9:35am to 3:45 pm I was told one remote works and they had to order a part for the other (for real? they had both remotes at the time of service).

The one remote worked one day and we'll back to we have to order a part from what I was told there have been a problem with these remotes since I purchase the car why was there not a recall ? I paid for a whole car not parts that works or parts the Service Department don't know how to resolve. After being told to come pick up my card until the part comes in I barely made it home and had to call the AAA to return the car back to KIA service department and was told the Coils had to be replaced, I had no problems with my car when it was first dropped off at KIA. I'm convinced they did something to my car while it was (never repaired)being repaired. I asked for a retail because I take care of my mother 91yrs young and is ill, I was refused and the car was not returned when promised. As of today the remotes is still not working although the service has been paid for.

- , Metairie, LA, USA