2007 Kia Optima body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Optima:

2007 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Oct 262015

Knage123575112607 I took my car in today because of a letter I received for a service campaign. There are all several problems regarding my brakes loss of fluids severe corrosion flaking or scaling of metal brake pipes and I was told the weather has caused that when I called the consumer Kia phone number. I have oil leak from the back of the engine and rogers very very rusty. Both front struts leaking. I took my car back to Kia summit place in waterford Michigan. This is where I bought my car. They told me that all of that corrosion was because I live in Michigan.

- Lake Orion, MI, USA

Nov 242012

The contact owns a 2007 Kia opmita. The contact stated that the vehicle trunk lock failed preventing him from unlocking or locking the trunk. The contact had to unlock the trunk from inside of the vehicle. The vehicle was taken to the dealer and they advised that the lock system failed, but they were not sure if the entire system had to be replaced. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure and current mileage was 145,404.

- Newport News , VA, USA