4.5

2007 Kia Optima brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Optima:

2007 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Nov 112010

Optima

Bought a 2007 Kia Optima in July 2010, after 3 months had to have brakes and rotors replaced. Now only a month later the brakes are bad again. I have to take it to the shop. The back driver side brakes are grinding. The car continues to squeal. I talked to the dealership where I bought the car this is not covered under warranty. However when I bought the car they said there was more than 50% brake pads left. When I changed them the first time they were completely gone in the back on the drivers side. I do not feel that I should have to be replacing the brakes again, just one month later. Something is wrong with that. I am not happy with my car or the dealership at the moment.

- Medina, OH, USA