2012 Kia Optima accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Kia Optima:

2012 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Feb 082014

Making a call with my bluetooth equipped in the vehicle, looked down to verify connection, by the time I looked up I was a foot away from a parked vehicle, I swerved as to the left as much as I could but it was too late, I slammed into the vehicle causing damage, my hood and engine were practically crushed in and along the passenger side of my vehicle, my car came to a hault before jumping over the median. None of airbags deployed. I was going speed of 50-60 miles per hour.

- San Diego, CA, USA