8.2

2012 Kia Optima brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Kia Optima:

2012 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Apr 202012

Optima

While driving, the backup camera came on. All the functions on the stereo were not working. This is the second time where the stereo malfunction. I took it to the dealship and was told there is a recall. When asked if I would be notified, I was told no. To find out about he recall, I had to bring the vehicle in. I check all the online databases, there were no documentation or any information about a recall. I don't think this is fair. What if the electrical wiring caused other issues? also, what breaking slightly on a downhill, the ABS locked up on me for a second causing my vehicle to lunge forward. Luckily, there were no cars behind me. Like I said, it was only for a sec but it was still not normal.

- Hixson, TN, USA