2008 Kia Rondo lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Kia Rondo:

2008 Kia Rondo Owner Comments

Jun 132012

Rondo 6-cyl

The brake lights on my 2008 Kia Rondo have not been working consistently. I have been told by several individuals who were driving behind me in the past few days that my brake lights are "out". however, they did work when I checked at one point after the warning and then another driver told me the same thing. I replaced the lights and now they do not work at all. I have checked the fuses and the fuses have not blown. I have seen a "recall" for an earlier year Kia. The same thing is happening to my Kia. My Kia should be included in the "recall". this could cause a serious crash. I have no idea if the lights will work or not. Right now, they do not. Kia has too, too many problems with its vehicles to even argue against my point. This is far from the only dangerous issue that I have with my Kia. At this point, I am simply fed up. I called Kia motors and spoke to a customer service representative and asked how to make a formal complaint because I received two "voluntary service campaign" notices; one for the air bag and one for the rear cross-member of the car. I am facing problem after problem with this car. The other issues are surging of the car without pressing on the gas and even while pressing on the brake and the air conditioner failing right after the warranty ended. Kia needs to be reprimanded and forced to fix these cars. Additionally, it is a serious conflict of interest to have Kia customer service employees responsible for sending notifications of problems with Kia cars to the nhsta. Who oversees that this is done honestly by the car companies?

- New Albany, OH, USA