1.9

2008 Kia Rondo miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Kia Rondo:

2008 Kia Rondo Owner Comments

Sep 042016

Rondo

I was driving on the freeway going 70mph when I heard a loud pop and out of no where my sunroof had flown off and took the sliding door with it. There was a car behind me but luckily far enough back to swerve out of the way just in time. I checked to see what may have caused it and I saw that, what I am assuming is the glue holding it on to the sunroof mechanism, was somewhat rusted. I don't know a lot about cars but I know that after only 8 years and mild use, a sunroof should not fly off with no cause. It ripped off cleanly and left no shards

- Waukesha, WI, USA

Jan 012014

Rondo

Every time I went through a puddle, the parking brake/brake fluid light and the charging system warning light would come on. It also lost power steering while this happened. It lasted few moments. This happened with every puddle and even on the freeway when water splashed underneath!!

- Metairie, LA, USA