2009 Kia Rondo miscellaneous NHTSA complaints: Unknown Or Other

NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

2.4

2009 Kia Rondo miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Kia Rondo:

2009 Kia Rondo Owner Comments

Dec 282016

Rondo

Complaint: I've had my car a little under 2 years, and I continuously have a problem with the brakes and steering. I've gotten my brakes fixed at least 4-5 times since I had the vehicle. It does not drive or brake correctly when cold but mostly when it's raining or wet outside. I don't know what to do about this issue. I'm afraid of my own vehicle when driving in rain, puddles, etc. Because it doesn't stop with urgency or stay in control when I go over even small puddles. ( I don't have an exact date, I just know it's happened multipleeee times while driving)

- Lithonia, GA, USA

Sep 022013

Rondo

When key is removed from the ignition switch, indicates that the key is still on. Have to restart and remove the key to disable them. Navigation unit freezes. Have to eject the cd and close them to enable use the navigation unit took the vehicle 3 or 4 times, dealer responding back that they are not able to replicate the issue.

- Collierville, TN, USA