2004 Kia Sedona lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Kia Sedona:

2004 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Feb 232006

Sedona 4WD 6-cyl

I have had this vehicle since February 2004. Since I purchased it, I have had to replace the headlights about every three months. They do not go out at the same time. One goes, then several weeks later the other goes. I have taken to replacing them both at the same time, since I know they will both go out within a few weeks of each other.

- Mount Airy, MD, USA

Feb 012006

Sedona 4WD 6-cyl

At less than 21K miles a low beam headlight burned out. We don't use them for drl. This seems odd and a forum on Kia sorento's shows the same concern. After buying new bulbs I find it takes a professional mechanic to install them...the dealer charges $18/bulb for labor only. This sounds like a scam by the manufacturer. This is for a sorento which your database does not allow for an option to choose from. For misfire problem I filed before this I selected Sedona instead to get my claim through. 8jb

- Olathe, KS, USA