CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Kia Sedona received a poor rollover rating from the IIHS.

7.7

2012 Kia Sedona miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Kia Sedona:

2012 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Jul 252016

Sedona

Kia Sedona recall on hood latch and front lower control arms related to vibration/steering. I expect the dealer to pick up, fix and return the vehicle. Dealer indicated they would not. My having to deliver and pick up the vehicle would be an expense to me through no fault of mine. Recalls should cover all expenses including pick up and delivery. My dealer is 2 hours away!

- Minot, ND, USA

Apr 172013

Sedona

About 18mo after owning the van we started to have issues with shifting from park to other gears. It keeps getting worse as time goes on. Now I have had to remove the shift nob and depress the linkage to get it out of and into gear.

- Haltom City, TX, USA