- December 23: Kia Recalls Sportage and Sorento to Fix Trailer Brake Lights recalls | 24 days ago
- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 55 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 68 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 76 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 78 days ago
1997 Kia Sephia
Worst 1997 Sephia drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sephia Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sephia compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sephia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sephia.