- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 5 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 89 days ago
1997 Kia Sephia
Worst 1997 Sephia drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sephia Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sephia compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sephia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sephia.