1998 Kia Sephia accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Kia Sephia:

1998 Kia Sephia Owner Comments

Aug 102000

Sephia

Lights in the interior dash and exterior go out intermittently.

- Fairfield, OH, USA

Apr 172000

Sephia

Sliding door keeps ajar, and overhead light come son. Brakes are squealing and the car shakes badly if I go 65 miles per hour. I noticed that when it is raining that the car makes a terrible buzzing sound. I ahve had an exhaust leak and the brakes replaced already once and the fuel pump was replaced but I am still having problems with it.

- Owasso, OK, USA