- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 17 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 38 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 40 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 56 days ago
1998 Kia Sephia
Worst 1998 Sephia steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Drag: Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sephia Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sephia compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sephia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sephia.