- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 18 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 24 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- March 31: Kia Cadenza Recalled to Fix Brake Vacuum Hoses recalls | 30 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 61 days ago
1999 Kia Sephia
Worst 1999 Sephia steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar7
- NHTSA: Steering6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sephia Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sephia compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sephia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sephia.