2001 Kia Sephia engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Kia Sephia:

2001 Kia Sephia Owner Comments

Feb 232008

Sephia V4

I Cant @!!!@@@ stand my car! I think Kia 2001 Sephia is the worst car to ever be invented. I think I got ripped off by the manufacturer, who actually made parts in my car for a 2000 Kia Spectra, not a 2001 Kia Sephia. Everytime I went to replace a part in my car, they would tell me that it was the wrong part! (whenever somebody went to put the part in to my car, it would not go in). I had so many problems the past 7 years I am frustrated to the hilt!!! I got duped. They said that my car was going to run wonderfully when I bought it, and it has cost me about 6,000 so far to fix never mind the the 18,000 I paid for the car with interest and financing.

- , Marshfield, MA, USA