2010 Kia Soul brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Kia Soul:

2010 Kia Soul Owner Comments

Feb 032016

Soul

My 2010 Kia Soul is ceasing and locking up on me and my engine is shutting off. It has done this five times. I documented twice. When I took it to the dealer, I was told to recreate it. I can't believe someone would say this. When I turn right the wheel will turn left and it will stiffen and shutt off. I almost crashed 5 times.

- Lauerl, MD, USA