2010 Kia Soul steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Kia Soul:

2010 Kia Soul Owner Comments

Jul 192016

Soul

The contact owns a 2005 (na) Kia Soul. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 15V123000 (vehicle speed control) and 15V736000 (steering); however, the parts for the recall repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. The contact had not experienced a failure. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. Parts distribution disconnect.

- Wiggins, MS, USA

Feb 032016

Soul

My 2010 Kia Soul is ceasing and locking up on me and my engine is shutting off. It has done this five times. I documented twice. When I took it to the dealer, I was told to recreate it. I can't believe someone would say this. When I turn right the wheel will turn left and it will stiffen and shutt off. I almost crashed 5 times.

- Lauerl, MD, USA