2010 Kia Soul windows / windshield NHTSA complaints: Visibility

NHTSA — Visibility Problems

9.4

2010 Kia Soul windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Kia Soul:

2010 Kia Soul Owner Comments

Jul 012011

Soul 4-cyl

Shattered hatchback glass. I was just getting in MY2010 Kia Soul after work. I opened driver side, sat in, as I closed driver door the hatchback glass simply shattered and fell apart. I was in total shock.

- Portsmouth , VA, USA

Mar 012011

Soul

I was returning from a trip when I got a small rock chip. I had it filled and everything seemed fine. This morning, when I drove to work, my windshield was fine, but this afternoon, there was an L shaped crack in the bottom middle of my windshield. I am finding that this windshield cracks and chips with great ease. At this point, that crack cannot be "filled, " the windshield needs to be replaced.

- Oakland, CA, USA