- December 23: Kia Recalls Sportage and Sorento to Fix Trailer Brake Lights recalls | 29 days ago
- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 60 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 73 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 81 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 83 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Look past the horrible hamster advertising campaign and you'll find a vehicle that is comfortable to drive, roomy and reliable. Just don't expect to set any MPG records on the highway (a side effect of driving a car shaped like a lunchbox).
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 2,833 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.