2015 Kia Soul accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Kia Soul:

2015 Kia Soul Owner Comments

Feb 162016

The contact owns a 2015 Kia Soul. While driving approximately 30 mph with the windshield wipers activated, ice fell onto the windshield and caused the wiper blades to stop functioning. Moments later, electrical smoke was present inside the vehicle. After removing the ice from the windshield, the vehicle operated as normal. The cause of the failure was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified. The failure mileage was 4,900.

- Olcott, NY, USA

Sep 252015

Complete window visibility blocked by severe fogging within ten seconds at 60 miles per hour at night, my wife was driving and slammed on brakes and avoided a potentially severe crash, now if this happened to us someone must have been killed in a incident like this, the Kia dealer had to replace the HVAC temperature sensor the failure of this sensor is life threatening when driving this needs to be corrected with a unit that cannot fail my car mileage was only 3,200 miles and this happened, ( how many deaths have happened because of this needs to be investigated !!!!

- Aurora, IL, USA

Jul 242015

Was driving down an interstate on a July afternoon. Temperature in the mid 90's with ac set on 72. Driving with no cars around at 60mph and all of a sudden hear what sounds like a gun shot. I looked around to see if I could see anything wrong and did not see anything until I looked up. The panoramic sunroof had shattered completely. The roof fragments I could see was lifting outward. I called my haircut appointment to cancel and drove straight to the nearest Kia dealership. On the way over, the small glass fragments between the actual broken fragments started to fall so I closed the sunshade. Also on the drive to the dealership, some of the broken glass fell out onto the road behind me. Its been 2 weeks and so far no news from corporate Kia on replacing my sunroof.

- Tucker, GA, USA