2016 Kia Soul miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Kia Soul:

2016 Kia Soul Owner Comments

Jan 122016

The panic button on the key fob is not recessed so it activates when you don't want it to. I have contacted both the Kia dealer where I bought it and also Kia Consumer Affairs and both could not solve the problem. It is a design flaw. Anytime I have the key fob in my pocket it is likely to engage the panic button. It has happened 8 times. People think there is an emergency. Please let me know what NHTSA can do to correct this problem. (I previously had a 2013 Kia Soul and the design of the key fob was different so I never had the panic button go off by mistake.) help.

- Toledo, OH, USA