2001 Kia Spectra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Kia Spectra:

2001 Kia Spectra Owner Comments

Jun 212004

Spectra 4-cyl

I was involved in a rear end collision causing my car to be slammed into another vehicle in front of me. My airbags did not deploy, the drivers seat back broke. I have received a lower back injury, shoulder and arm injury, and head injury. The car was totaled, so there are no repairs to be done. This is not the only time this has happened in this model vehicle. Through searching the internet, I have found others that this has happened to, (seat back failure) and I do know there is a suit pending in the state of fl. I am sure the manufacturer is aware of this problem in this model vehicle, ( since there is a suit pending) yet they have not made strides to rectify the situation.

- Waco, TX, USA