8.0

2003 Kia Spectra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Spectra:

2003 Kia Spectra Owner Comments

Jun 112010

Spectra Spectrabase/ls 1.8L I4efi

WHEN WE BOUGHT THE CAR IT WAS NOT THAT BAD , BUT GETTING WORSE, THEN I SAW A COUPLE OTHER KIA'S WITH THE SAME PROBLEM, AND THE INSIDE PLASTIC PARTS JUST SNAP IN THE COLD,BUT I ALSO KNOW OTHER OWNERS OF KIA'S AND THEY HAVE IMPROVED SIGNIFICANTLY OVER THE YEARS, MY BIGGEST GRIPE IS I'LL NEVER GET A DIME FOR A CAR THAT WAS VERY WELL MAINTAINED,AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE, BECAUSE I HAVE TO ADMIT LOVE THE FUEL MILEAGE AND THE OVERALL CAR. PLEASE HELP ME OUT SO I CAN AFFORD TO PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE.

- , New Underwood, SD, USA